Approximately one-half of the therapy that Aurora provides is one on one.
We are here to help you sort through where you are feeling stuck in life. Whether it is about a relationship, loss, life change, coming to terms with parts of yourself or your experiences growing up, we can help you connect the dots and move forward. Our therapists have a wide range of expertise including:
- working with trauma
- family & relationship issues
- employment loss and change
- life cycle stress
- and more.
What is beyond the capacities of our therapists:
While our therapists are trained to handle a wide variety of situations, there are some issues that are beyond our scope. These can include issues such as:
- Chronic high-risk suicidality
- Untreated severe mental illness, including psychosis
- Assessments for MB Justice, or for Custody & Access
- Treatment for high risk sexual offending behaviours
If your needs exceed what we are able to help with, we will refer you to a more suitable resource.